12 in 12 is a year-long reading challenge that asks you to read a book in each of twelve categories. Broaden your horizons in 2020 and maybe even win a prize!
Designed for teens and adults, readers wanting to participate can register at any time and log during 2020. Need help finding titles? We’ve included printable reading lists; click on any of the categories listed. The 12 categories are:
- Book made into a tv show or movie
- Award winning book
- Book on the New York Times Best Sellers list (at any time)
- Book about murder
- Book about food
- Young Adult or Graphic Novel
- Book on the Banned Books list
- Book about a real event
- Biography or memoir
- Book set in a made up place
- Book with 5 or more words in the title
- Book written by an author of a different race
Those who complete the Challenge will have their picture added to the Finisher’s Wall at the Library as well as the chance win quarterly prizes (March, June, September, December).
Reminder– if you have already used Beanstack for another challenge (summer reading, winter reading, 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten), use the same login information.
For help- call the library!