- Fax a document. $1 for the first page. Additional pages are 25¢ each. Receive a fax for 25¢ per page. Our fax number is 618-254-4836.
- Scan documents to your e-mail documents for free.
- Copies are 20¢ per page in black and white, 50¢ for color.
- MCT Bus Passes. $50 for Local Bus Passes.
- Laminating 8 1/2 x 11 $1.00, Bussiness card $0.50
The Wood River Public Library maintains bulletin boards and display cases for the exclusive purpose of promoting the services and programs of the library. Although patrons are invited to make suggestions for themes or parallel agency activities, the responsibility for design and placement of all displays rests with the staff of the library.
A free service of the Library, but don’t forget to call in advance to make sure one of our notaries is available.
Available whenever we’re open. Bring your device from home and connect to our network “WRPL-Guest” . No password is required. Sadly there is no printing from wifi.
Wood River Public Library has two meeting rooms available for use by civic, cultural, non-profit, and educational organizations. The primary purpose of these rooms is to support the library’s functions, meetings, and programs. In scheduling the meeting rooms, library needs may preempt any other events. The library reserves the right to reschedule any reservations due to unforeseen conflicts. Call the Library for more information.
We have 11 public-access computers, all of which have Microsoft Office. A library card from an IHLS member library is required to log in.
To register to vote you will need 2 forms of identification. One must have current address.