- $1 for the first page. Additional pages are 25¢ each.
- Receive a fax for 25¢ per page.
Our fax number is 618-254-4836.
- Scan documents to your e-mail documents for free.
- 20¢ per page in black and white, 50¢ for color.
- MCT Bus Passes (cash only)
- $50 for Local Bus Passes.
- $70 for System Bus Passes
- 8 1/2 x 11 $1.00,
- Business card $0.50
- Notary Public
- Free service.
- Please call ahead to ensure a notary is on-site.
- Free WiFi
- 11 Public Access Computers
- Must have valid IHLS library card
- We offer 1 time guest passes to those without a library card
- 30 minutes free, additional 2 hours for $2.00.
- Register to vote!
- Meeting Rooms available (see below)
Wood River Public Library has two meeting rooms available for use by civic, cultural, non-profit, and educational organizations. The primary purpose of these rooms is to support the library’s functions, meetings, and programs. In scheduling the meeting rooms, library needs may preempt any other events. The library reserves the right to reschedule any reservations due to unforeseen conflicts. Call the Library for more information.