Getting a library card is easy and quick for Wood River residents! To apply for a library card, you need:
- A photo ID. A driver’s license or state ID will do.
- Proof of residence. A piece of mail from an official entity with your address, postmarked within 30 days. Examples include utility bills, bank statements, and rent receipts
Some restrictions may apply for Kendall Hill residents – please call for details.
If you are under 18, your parent/legal guardian must fill out a library registration card and show identification and proof of residence.
- All overdue materials regardless of format are $.10 per day.
- The total fines will not exceed the replacement cost of the item.
- Replacement of a lost library card is $2.00.
Your library card works at any library in the Illinois Heartland Library System.
The IHLS consists of 585 libraries! More about IHLS