Library Closure March 18-April 12
The Wood River Public Library Board of Trustees and Library Director have been closely monitoring the current health crisis regarding COVID-19. Keeping in line with the rest of the City of Wood River, the trustees have decided to close the library starting Wednesday, March 18. We anticipate opening our doors on Monday, April 13. At this time we do not feel it is in the best interest of our staff or patrons to do any sort of “curb-side” pick up. Here is what you can expect for the coming weeks:
- WRPL will be closed to the public.
- WRPL staff will be available via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist you or answer any questions.
- The Book Drop will be locked until April 13. At this time no late fees will accrue until May 1.
- Online resources are still available and staff will be available via phone or email (email@example.com) to assist you in any way.
- We encourage you to follow our lead and stay home. Only go out if it is essential.
- We look forward to seeing you soon and creating new memories within our community!
Wood River Public Library Trustees and Director will continue to monitor this situation closely and things may change in order to protect the health of our communities. Please check Facebook, the website, or call the library for the most up to date information.
Get to know the people in your neighborhood!
Join our year long reading challenge today! Download the Beanstack app and get registered. Challenge yourself in the new year to read in a variety of categories.